Morata: I regretted leaving Juventus for Real Madrid

Juventus signed Morata from Madrid in 2014 but the Spanish champions exercised a clause to re-sign him in 2016. 

However, after just one year back at Madrid, Morata joined Chelsea in the summer. 

"There were contractual agreements to respect," the striker told  La Gazzetta dello Sport of his return to Spain. 

"The disappointment was huge: I went right back to the start. They treated me like the kid I was before the two seasons in Italy.

"I arrived [in Italy] feeling like a boy and I returned feeling like a true player. I should never have left Italy and Juve. 

"I really miss Italy. My wife would like to live in Spain; I'd like to live in Italy."

Morata is back in Italy this week with Chelsea, who face Roma in the Champions League. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea coach Conte rubbish talk of him joining A.C Milan

Ramos scores brace, Madrid beats Napoli 3-1

Miroslav Klose to be special guest at world cup draw

Barcelona have taken a big step in signing Griezmann according to reports

Tammy Abraham happy with English national team call up

Tottenham Hotspur to battle with top Italian teams for Real Socidedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal

MESSI WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE SAME WITHOUT BARCELONA-CHARLY REXACH

Ronaldo's first LaLiga goal gives Madrid maximum point against Getafe

Manchester united to trigger contact extension clauses on 4 first team stars