Haye: I will end Bellew's career

David Haye has vowed to end Tony Bellew’s career when the pair meet at The O2 on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

After weeks of tense build-up, the pair faced off at a heated press conference in Liverpool on Monday during which Haye (28-2-26KO) received a raucous welcome from the largely pro-Bellew crowd in attendance.

That reception served to further heighten a growing sense of irritation in Haye and he has vowed to take his frustrations out on WBC cruiserweight champion Bellew (28-2-1-18KO) this weekend.

The fact that he chased me around and the fact that he jumped out of the ring after the BJ Flores fight and tried to attack me - that is stuff people don't normally do to me.

"It has definitely generated the interest and got the fight here but I don't know what he is going to do to survive the first couple of rounds.

"I am hoping and praying he does so it is a good fight for the fans, but I don't know what he can do. Maybe tuck up really tight and hope I don't knock him out or hope I get tired of beating him up, but all it takes is one of my shots around the side of his head and it is good night."

Haye is keen to insert himself back in the heavyweight title picture by defeating Bellew in emphatic fashion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibrahimovic's Goal gives Man Utd EFL Cup

Miroslav Klose to be special guest at world cup draw

Video Assistant Referee(VAR) to be used in Spain

Premier league to ban divers next season

Real Madrid lose Top Spot to Barca after Las Palmas Draw

Behold the champion, Chelsea are premier league king after defeating west brom 1-0

Ancelotti- "Benzema the best player to partner Ronaldo

Maradona-Messi is more like a 'teddy bear' than a footballer

Gambo Mohammed joins Nigerian league champions Plateau United from Kano Pillars