Alvaro Odriozola: I am not disturbed by Real Madrid interest rumors

Alvaro Odriozola has insisted that he is committed only to his current club.
Los Blancos are keeping a close eye on his progress but rather than be flattered by those rumours, the 21-year-old has confessed that he is in fact irked by them.
"It bothers me that people continue talking about Real Madrid because it is written by people who don't know me," he told Noticias de Gipuzkoa.
"You can have your preferences but I'm 100 percent Real.
"So yes, the other speculation does bother me sometimes because the interest of some of those clubs crops up and people then think you may be a fan of that team but that isn't the case.
"I know I was on the cover of MARCA but I don't think that's good. It may show that I'm working hard but I can only be focused on La Real, which is my club, where I'm very happy, where I feel very, very loved and am focused on having a great season."
Odriozola, who proudly revealed that he has been a member of the club since the age of two, admitted that he would perhaps harbour thoughts of leaving if Sociedad were struggling but believes the future is bright at the Estadio de Anoeta and dreams of lifting just one trophy with his boyhood heroes.
"If La Real were a team who are low in the table then maybe things would have to be considered but the squad that is here is very strong and the future is bright," he said.
"I believe this to be a big LaLiga club and wouldn't want to leave for anything, staying here for life would be a dream.
"Winning a title here, with the club you love, who you give everything for, who you have been watching for so long... perhaps the Copa del Rey or Europa League, would make me really, really happy.
"That would be my dream."
click here for more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is what Conte said after Chelsea hard fought win over Watfird

Everton set to sign Leicester City's man Demarai Gray

Watch Ronaldinho deliver a face off killing pass to Guily against Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid defender Theo Hernandez passes Real Madrid medical

Real Madrid officially captures Theo Hernandez

MMA-Vitor Belfort is ‘sad’ to see MMA become a sport where fighters run from tough fights

French league disciplinary committee to investigate Nabil Fekir celebration against Saint Etienne