Messi: Its a lie that I put my friends and coaches U want in the National Team

Argentina captain Lionel Messi has spoken to TyC Sports as he prepares for his country's game with Russia this weekend, which will serve as the official inauguration of the Luzhkini Stadium in Moscow. 
Messi, among other things, revealed his excitement at making the World Cup but also responded to claims he runs the Argentina team in terms of squad and coach selection. 
He was also asked about the chance of returning to Newell's Old Boys when he ends his career with Barcelona. 
MESSI'S BEST PHRASES:
"I would like to play for Newell's but the truth is that I don't know what could happen."
"To play at La Bombonera was a beautiful experience"  
"It's a lie that I put my friends and the coaches I want in the national team, I'm just one more player."
"There's nothing to clarify with Dybala. I understood from the first moment what he wanted to say."
"I have a chat pending with Maradona."
"It hurts all of us what happened in this time. After all these years, we're used to people talking about us and we live with that."
"I hope they give us a World Cup because it's something we all want.”
“My dad was always very critical of me, now a little less. I always chat about football with him."
"There are always things to improve and to keep growing."
"We suffered a lot to get to Russia 2018."
"They were saying that we didn't want Icardi with the national team. I never put a player [in the squad] or took one out."
“I prefer to avoid Spain [at the World Cup]."
click here for more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea officially signs Germany and Roma defender Antonio Rudiger

Everton set to sign Leicester City's man Demarai Gray

MESSI WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE SAME WITHOUT BARCELONA-CHARLY REXACH

Alonso optimistic Chelsea will beat Roma after weekend disappointing loss to Crystal Palace

Real Madrid officially captures Theo Hernandez

Here is what Conte said after Chelsea hard fought win over Watfird

Real madrid taget Vinicius scores 2 goals and 2 assist

Premier league to ban divers next season

Hazard gives Zidane conditions that will make him sign for Real Madrid