Klopp praise Liverpool scouting department for a fantastic job on Salah

Klopp on Salah: "A fantastic job by the scouting department. A fantastic boy. I don't think he needed half an hour to settle in the team."

Salah joined Liverpool from Roma for a fee around €42 million.

Since joining Liverpool he has been in form, founding the back of net 8 times with 2 assist in just 12 starts.

Liverpool new joy has beaten the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and Naymer more than once for the champions league player of week.

He has won 2 out of 3 this season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gambo Mohammed joins Nigerian league champions Plateau United from Kano Pillars

Rooney to miss Man Utd next two games

Is it normal, this? I don't think.'. Conte thinks Chelsea rivals are favoured in the premier league

Sergio Ramos out of champions league match with fractured nose

Clint Dempsey scores twice to take Seattle Sounders to the final of Conference Cup

Hazard gives Zidane conditions that will make him sign for Real Madrid

Chelsea ready to pay £100m for Mauro Icardi to partner Alvaro Morata

Neymar: "I went to PSG to make French league the best

Messi: Its a lie that I put my friends and coaches U want in the National Team