Morata: I regretted leaving Juventus for Real Madrid

Juventus signed Morata from Madrid in 2014 but the Spanish champions exercised a clause to re-sign him in 2016. 

However, after just one year back at Madrid, Morata joined Chelsea in the summer. 

"There were contractual agreements to respect," the striker told  La Gazzetta dello Sport of his return to Spain. 

"The disappointment was huge: I went right back to the start. They treated me like the kid I was before the two seasons in Italy.

"I arrived [in Italy] feeling like a boy and I returned feeling like a true player. I should never have left Italy and Juve. 

"I really miss Italy. My wife would like to live in Spain; I'd like to live in Italy."

Morata is back in Italy this week with Chelsea, who face Roma in the Champions League. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea ready £71 million for top Spanish midfielder

Ibrahimovic: Since I left nobody except much from Sweden

Video Assistant Referee(VAR) to be used in Spain

Messi doesn't think he can become friends with Ronaldo one day

Rooney to miss Man Utd next two games

Tammy Abraham ready to prove his Worth for England national team

Real Madrid are the first team to win the UCL trophy back to back after a 4-1 win over Juventus

Chelsea officially signs Germany and Roma defender Antonio Rudiger

Wwe-The New Day to host Wrestlemania 33